Monday, February 23, 2009

Road Rash 64















(pic courtesy of romsworld.narod.ru)

Road Rash 64 is a both a game and a nail. A nail in the coffin for a gaming franchise that lost it's way when 3D came about and EA decided to put consistently less and less effort into their games. One of the biggest problems I have seen with this game is the lack of the sense that you are really going 127 MPH, and another problem is the lack of entertainment. It also always seems the same regardless. I get that it is Road Rash, but can I have something new please? I already played this game. In fact, I have played this game three times before, at least! There is really nothing new in this game compared to previous ones, and it is just fairly boring. It isn't the worst game I have ever played, but this game will end up getting lost in the pile of N64 games that I have in my massive collection. Don't pay too much for this game, as it isn't anything spectacular. Even that is a compliment to this sorry game.

Score: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment